This is my inclass model

alienboi

For Model #1 I started with some 3d scans of cultural significanges obtained from http://graphics.stanford.edu/data/3Dscanrep/

armodragon

The armadillo means “little armoured one”, where as the dragon is a symbol of strength and good luck. I like the combination. I used an anthromorphic armadillo, and a scan of a 3d dragon becuse I like antromorphic animals.

First, I removed the armadillo’s head. Then, I added the tail and the head of the dragon to the armadillo. Finally, Then I used brushs to fix the seams, blend, and add details.

For Backup #2, I started with a 3d scan of a fox skull from https://www.artec3d.com/3d-models/fox-skull and a scan of my head. I creadted my head scan using a Realsense sensor.

armodragon

Then I remeshed it. Then I subtracted a crude version of my head from it. Then I reduced the poly count. Then I did an edge transfrom to get that cool style Then I morphed it back the the origanal shape.

That’s how I got the lowpoly fox support I wanted. This is becuse I like making costumes.

armodragon

This did not turn out as well as expeted. This style of low poly line art look does not go well with it.

For the final model, I made cat ear clips for my headphones. I used a cube based quad modling techneique and have clean topology.

armodragon

I then applied subdivider and a crease to make it smooth. armodragon

I spent a while adding veins and such to the the ear, but sadly multiresolution modifer has a weird glitch that causes it to spaghettify my model so I stoped trying.

I tried sculting using the new multiresolution modifier, but it has a lot of bugs and corrupted my work when I tried saving.

Overall, I’m quite happy with my armodragon. I would have changed it to be better supported. I was planning to print it on the optical printer, but their was always someone printing on the only functional one. Using dialated edges to get a hole effect proved to be very inefective.